Thank you to our Meeting Sponsor
RELATED WIKI PAGES:
Gabrielle Bond firstname.lastname@example.org +1.510.492.4022
1 William Street, Glasgow G38HT UK
View a local map with the hotel address - HERE
Please Note: There are four (4) Hilton hotels in the city of Glasgow, please use the above address to ensure you're referencing the correct hotel.
- Monday, December 10, 2018
- 08:00 to 09:00: Tools Training and Q&A
- 09:00 to 10:00: Service Provider Action Council (SPAC) & Broadband Innovation Group (BIG) - OPEN Session
- Topic: Innovative Quality Monitoring Techniques: ∆Q
- Speakers: Gavin Young (Vodafone), Dr. Neil Davies (PNSol)
- 11:00 to 12:30: Opening Plenary and Keynotes by:
- Ofcom Director of Network Infrastructure (SITE) Huw Saunders
- Amazon Voice Services UK Country Manager Theunis Scheepers
- 17:30 to 20:00pm: Birds of a Feather (BoF), Powering in an Ultrafast World, Presentations from:
- AT&T (Tom Starr)
- Openreach (John MacDonald)
- Huawei (Steve Kingdom)
- InCoax (Helge Tiainen)
- Nokia (Frank van Der Putten)
- VoltServer (Bob Manifold)
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- 18:00 to 19:00: Drinks Reception sponsored by:
- Thursday, December 13, 2018
- 16:30-17:30pm: Closing plenary
*Please note agenda is subject to change
ON-SITE MEETING CHECK-IN:
All attendees must check-in at the Broadband Forum desk in the hotel to receive meeting materials and name badge.
On-site Registration Hours at the Hilton Glasgow:
- Monday, December 10: 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday, December 11: 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday, December 12: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Login to view and access meeting registration link.
- $450 USD for Principal and Associate Members to attend general and committee meetings.
- $310 USD for Principal and Associate Members to attend general and committee meetings for ONE day.
- $310 USD for Auditing Members to attend Summit, Plenary, and General Sessions Only.
Please Note: To help with the registration process and pressure on staffing please pay your meeting fee as soon as possible.
(The meeting fees include lunch and are for all attendees including those staying in the hotel.)
- Cancellations received on or before Monday, December 3: FULL REFUND
- Cancellations received after Monday, December 3: 50% REFUND
**Please be reminded that it is vital that you book your rooms at the hotel that the Forum has contracted with, failure to do so puts the Forum in financial jeopardy.**
It is now past the hotel reservation deadline, however there are still rooms available. To reserve a room at the Hilton Glasgow hotel please follow the directions in the booking pdf. Or you may contact the hotel directly by telephone at +22.214.171.12455.
Based on availability, the discounted group rate is offered three (3) days prior ( 4 December 2018) and post (17 December 2018) of the scheduled room block. If you plan to stay over late or arrive early, please note that the reservation system may not allow you to book online. Please go ahead and make your reservation for the available dates and then email us at email@example.com and we will request an extension on your behalf.
BBF Discounted Room Rates:
- Single Occupancy Room GBP 120.00
- Double Occupancy Room GBP 130.00
- Triple Occupancy Room GBP 140.00
The room rates includes taxes, breakfast and in room internet access.
Hilton Glasgow Hotel Reservation Cancellation Policy:
Reservations cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival will receive a full refund of their deposit. Any reservation cancelled after 24 hours prior to arrival or no shows will forfeit one nights room and tax revenue. For no shows – should the guest fail to arrive on their scheduled check-in date, that remainder of their stay automatically be released for resale.
Please use the above method to make your reservation at the hotel. Or you may contact the hotel directly by telephone at +126.96.36.19955. In order to be honored the discounted room rate, please let them know you are with THE BROADBAND FORUM MEETING.
If you should need assistance booking a room please contact us directly at +1.510.492.4020 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If reservations are made with a travel agency, the Broadband Forum will not be able to assist in adjusting room rates as the hotel has special agreements with each travel agency. For the Broadband Forum to get involved, you must make your reservations as stated above.