To view a complete list of upcoming meeting please see: https://www.broadband-forum.org/category_meetings_and_events/upcoming-meetings
For Non members:
The Forum holds 4 to 5 members-only events in Asia, Europe and North America
The four quarterly meetings address these areas over a four-day period:
- The industry's key topics of the day with guest plenary speakers
- Innovation track "Birds of a Feather" sessions with open discussions on topics such as 5G, Cloud Co, Open-sourcing, migration, etc.
- Detailed Technical Committees work areas sessions in parallel tracks (3-4 days) that bring together all of the conference call and submitted contributions over the last quarter
- Various closed meetings of the Service Provider Action council, Software Advisory Groups, etc.
- Many networking opportunities throughout the week
At each of these meetings we warmly welcome invited guests interested in specific topic areas or just to see if the BBF can provided a contribution to their business.
If you are interested being a guest an upcoming meeting please contact us by emailing email@example.com.