Members can join BBF groups and email lists in order to be notified of meetings and activities of Work Areas (WAs), Project Streams (PSs), and Projects . Most of the BBF groups correspond directly to BBF email lists, but some of them are used to control who receives notifications from the tools.
Click this button to view and update your current BBF Group membership.
Open BBF Groups & Members (Self-Subscribe & Unsubscribe)
Click the links below to view current open BBF group members. For groups that are also mailing lists, the group email address is shown.
* Members of the contrib-watchers Atlassian group will automatically receive an email when a new JIRA CONTRIB or LIAISE contribution is created. More details: Jira Contribution Notifications
- BBF groups are used to organize and provide BBF member access to different topics and areas on the Wiki, Jira, and other tools.
- Some groups are also email lists used to share and receive information about teleconferences, contributions, new projects (NPIFs), general discussions, etc. View the full list of email lists and groups on the left side of this page.
- Anyone can send messages to any of the open lists shown on the left side of this page.
- The sender will not receive a copy of the message.
- Ignore any references to email@example.com email lists. They are the same as the regular Work Area email lists (e.g., yang-list is the same as yang).
- No labels