Hilton Warsaw Hotel and Convention Center
Grzybowska 63, Warsaw, 00-844, Poland
View a local map with the hotel address HERE.
Please Note: There are several Hilton hotels in the city of Warsaw, please use the above address to ensure you're referencing the correct hotel.
Monday, March 18, 2019
- 08:30 to 09:30: Tools Training and Q&A
- 10:00 to 12:30: Keynote, Annual Meeting and Opening Plenary
- 18:00 to 19:00: Awards Ceremony
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- 10:00 – 10:30: NETCONF/YANG Demo by Deutsche Telekom
- 15:30 – 16:00: NETCONF/YANG Demo by Deutsche Telekom
Thursday, March 21, 2019
- 16:30-17:30: Closing plenary
*Agenda is subject to change
To view the detailed agenda please go to: Q1 2019 Detailed Agenda
ON-SITE MEETING CHECK-IN:
All attendees must check-in at the Broadband Forum desk in the hotel to receive meeting materials and name badge.
On-site Registration Hours at the Hilton Warsaw Hotel and Convention Center :
- Monday, March 18: 07:30 - 18:00
- Tuesday, March 19: 07:30 - 18:00
- Wednesday, March 20: 08:00am - 18:00
- $450 USD for Principal and Associate Members to attend general and committee meetings.
- $310 USD for Principal and Associate Members to attend general and committee meetings for ONE day.
- $310 USD for Auditing Members to attend Summit, Plenary, and General Sessions Only.
Please Note: To help with the registration process and pressure on staffing please pay your meeting fee as soon as possible.
(The meeting fees include lunch and are for all attendees including those staying in the hotel.)
- Cancellations received on or before Monday, March 11: FULL REFUND
- Cancellations received after Monday, March 11: 50% REFUND
**Please be reminded that it is vital that you book your rooms at the hotel that the Forum has contracted with, failure to do so puts the Forum in financial jeopardy.**
It is now past the hotel reservation deadline, however there may be still rooms available. To reserve a room at the Hilton Warsaw Hotel please contact the hotel directly by telephone at +48.22.356.5555.
Based on availability, the discounted group rate is offered three (3) days prior ( 12 March 2019) and post (25 March 2019) of the scheduled room block. If you plan to stay over late or arrive early, please note that the reservation system may not allow you to book online. Please go ahead and make your reservation for the dates that you find available and then email us at email@example.com and we will request a reservation update on your behalf.
BBF Discounted Room Rates:
- Single Occupancy Room 610.00 PLN
- Double Occupancy Room 650.00 PLN
- Triple Occupancy Room 770.00 PLN
The room rates does NOT include taxes; however breakfast and in-room internet access are included.
Hilton Warsaw Hotel and Convention Center Reservation Policy:
Individuals are responsible for all sleeping room charges and must be guaranteed by individual's credit card at the time of booking. The cost of one room night will be charged as a reservation deposit. Reservations cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival will receive a full refund of their deposit. Any reservation cancelled after 24 hours prior to arrival or no shows will forfeit one night's room and tax revenue.
Check-In Time: 14:00 | Check-Out Time: 12:00
Please use the above method to make your reservation at the hotel. Or you may contact the hotel directly by telephone at 48.22.356.5555. In order to be honored the discounted room rate, please let them know you are with THE BROADBAND FORUM MEETING.
If you should need assistance booking a room please contact us directly at +1.510.492.4020 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If reservations are made with a travel agency, the Broadband Forum will not be able to assist in adjusting room rates as the hotel has special agreements with each travel agency. For the Broadband Forum to get involved, you must make your reservations as stated above.