RELATED WIKI PAGES:
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Meeting Registration & Contribution Deadline: Monday, August 26, 2019
Gabrielle Bond firstname.lastname@example.org +1.510.492.4022
Via Luigi Galvani, 12
20124 Milan Italy
View a local map with the hotel address HERE
Please Note: There are several Hilton hotels in the city of Milan, please use the above address to ensure you’re referencing the correct hotel.
Monday, September 2, 2019
08:00 – 09:00: Tools Training
09:00 – 11:00: Service Provider Action Council
11:30 – 12:30: Welcome and Opening Plenary
Thursday, September 5, 2019
16:30 – 17:30: Closing Plenary
*Please note agenda is subject to change
Contribution Deadline: Monday, August 26, 2019 at 17:00 PT
See the Using JIRA to Manage Contributions wiki page for details of how to create contributions (member only access).
Visas cannot be obtained at the border or airport. The average time to obtain a Visa is four (4) weeks, however this will vary depending on location. Please be aware that each country has different requirements as to how to apply for a Visa. Please check with your local consulate to get the most accurate information about obtaining a Visa for your specific country of residence.
If you would like Broadband Forum visa letter please add your personal details to the Visa Letter form (members only access) and email it to email@example.com for a signature. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1.510.492.4022
Looking for a unique opportunity to highlight your brand in front of the major influencers of the broadband ecosystem?
Broadband Forum offers the opportunity for member companies to sponsor our quarterly meetings, and in doing so get their brand and/or latest initiative in front of our meeting attendees – the world’s largest and most influential service providers and broadband ecosystem participants. In addition, we offer a wide variety of complementary sponsorship opportunities, ranging from sponsorship of BASe events to targeted webinars, studies, and white papers.
For more information on sponsoring a meeting, click here.
For more information on other complementary sponsorship opportunities, including BASe, webinars, studies, and white papers, click here.
Of course, you can always contact us via email at email@example.com.
ON-SITE MEETING CHECK-IN:
All attendees must check-in at the Broadband Forum desk in the hotel to receive meeting materials and name badge.
Registration at the Hilton Milan:
Monday, September 2: 8:00AM – 6:00PM
Tuesday, September 3: 8:00AM – 6:00PM
Wednesday, September 4: 8:00AM – 6:00PM
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 26, 2019
- $450 USD for Principal and Associate Members to attend general and committee meetings.
- $310 USD for Principal and Associate Members to attend general and committee meetings for ONE day.
- $310 USD for Auditing Members to attend Summit, Plenary, and General Sessions Only.
Please Note: To help with the registration process and pressure on staffing please pay your meeting fee as soon as possible.
(The meeting fees include lunch and are for all attendees including those staying in the hotel.)
- Cancellations received on or before Monday, June 4: FULL REFUND
- Cancellations received after Monday, June 4: 50% REFUND
- A local map with the hotel address and transportation instructions can be found here
- To learn more about the local transportation please see: here
- Official Tourist Website: https://www.turismo.milano.it/wps/portal/tur/en
Milan Malpensa International Airport (MXP) – 45 km/28 mi
- The drive from the MXP airport to the hotel is estimated to take about 60 mins.
- The fixed taxi fare is 90 EURO from MXP to Milan city center.
Linate International Airport (LIN) – 15 km/9 mi
- Closed for renovations from July 27 to October 27.
Bergamo (BGY) International Airport – 65 km/40 mi
- The drive from BGY airport to the hotel is estimated to take about 60 mins.
- A taxi from the airport to the Hilton Milan cost approximately 80 EUR. It is advised to establish the price with the driver prior to the journey.
**Please be reminded that it is vital for members to book their rooms at the hotel that the Forum has contracted with, failure to do so puts the Forum in financial jeopardy.**
Hotel Reservation Deadline: Thursday, August 15, 2019
PLEASE BOOK YOUR HOTEL RESERVATION EARLY!
The Formula 1 Grand Prix (currently set from September 5th until September 9th) will affect availability and prices for extra rooms (above and beyond our room block) or long stays can be subjected to rate revisions.
Based on availability, the discounted group rate is offered three (3) days prior (August 27, 2019) and post (September 9, 2019) of the scheduled room block. If you plan to stay over late or arrive early, please note that the reservation system may not allow you to book online. Please go ahead and make your reservation for the dates that you find available and then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will request a reservation update on your behalf. Please understand that updates are not always possible however we will do our best to assist you.
To reserve a room at the Hilton Milan please clear: Here
NOTE: If you cannot book for your full stay please make a reservation for the dates that are available email email@example.com with your travel dates and confirmation number. We will request a reservation update on your behalf. Please understand that updates are not always possible however we will do our best to assist you.
Discounted Daily Room Rates:
- Single Occupancy Room: 149.00 EUR (+10% VAT = 163 EUR)
- Second person supplement: 30.00 EUR (+163 EUR = 193 EUR)
This room rate does NOT include taxes or services charges; however breakfast and in-room internet access are included.
Hotel's Reservation Policies:
Individuals are responsible for all sleeping room charges and reservations must be guaranteed by individual’s credit card at the time of booking. The cost of one room night will be charged as a reservation deposit.
- Reservations cancelled 5 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund of their deposit.
- Any reservation cancelled after the 5 days prior to arrival cutoff or no shows will forfeit the one night reservation deposit and tax revenue.
- Cancellations or reductions received after check-in, will be charged the total amount for the cancelled or reduced nights.
Check-In Time: 15:00 | Check-Out Time: 12:00
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability.
- The hotel will charge an early check-in or a late check-out fee of half price of the room rate.
- To avoid a late check-out fee please advise the front desk that you will need an extended check-out time, subject to availability.
Please use the above method to make your reservation at the hotel. Or you may contact the hotel directly by telephone at +39 02 69832047 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to be honored the discounted room rate, please let them know you are with THE BROADBAND FORUM MEETING.
If you should need assistance booking a room please contact us directly at +1.510.492.4022 or via email at email@example.com
Note: If reservations are made with a travel agency, the Broadband Forum will not be able to assist in adjusting room rates as the hotel has special agreements with each travel agency. For the Broadband Forum to get involved, you must make your reservations as stated above.