Ken Ko, Managing Director of the Broadband Forum participates in FBA's Fiber for Breakfast
'How Future Fiber Technologies Will Affect the Networks of Tomorrow' (10AM EDT, August 4, 2021)' - Ken Ko, Managing Director of the Broadband Forum, discusses why service providers should be thinking today about how future fiber technologies will affect their networks tomorrow. Topics to be covered during this session will include:
• How technologies like 25G and 50G "Super-PONs" can enable new use cases and services;
• How they can serve as a catalyst for network transformation;
• Why planning for migration is important.
2021 Upcoming Quarterly Meetings
- Q3: August 30 – September 3
- Q4: November 29- December 3
Work Area Director Appointments for 2022Want to help drive the direction of BBF work? Consider becoming a BBF Work Area Director: Learn more
Q4 Meeting: 5-8 December 2022 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
2023 Membership Renewal
- Invoices for your company's 2023 membership have been sent.
- If you are the Primary Representative to BBF for your company and you have not received the invoice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read the 2023 Chairman's letter here.