This month on the and
The installation of Confluence 6.4 has brought better handling and visibility of draft pages.For more click here
CONTRIB went live with already 100+ contributions posted to IRA
- Using JIRA to Manage Contributions. This is the new home page for this new topic and method of working for all members .. . contains all you need to know
- TC editors Toolkit. (bottom right of this page) This is a preview of new guidelines for technical committee leaders on creating functional and network diagrams and cataloguing terminology. This includes updated presentation and graphics elements available separately
- We completed the first round of the BBF Projects page providing a top down view of all Work Areas>Project Streams> Projects on a single page
- Other new stuff
- At the end of last month we added the new virtual Business Gateway to the public site and continue to develop that on the Wiki
- The BBF related events page has now been made available to all members and is housed in the marketing section of this space
- We will continue increase the visibility of projects on the wiki so as to make it easier for new and occasional visitors to investigate the work in progress.
- We continue to encourage the use of the templates accessible from the create button see TC leaders and Editors Guideline
- Login is available to all members. to sign up a colleague forward this sign-up link using your email address.
Working on ...
- We are revamping the Help Area to including more information about the Confluence and marketplace add-in macros that are available. we will have similar info on the JIRA addins
- We are testing an upgrade to confluence to
New to the wiki? We held three town hall meetings on using the wiki. These were recorded and can be viewed. from the Wiki Training Space
Any questions/issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org