The Broadband Forum thrives on collaboration and education. Our face-to-face meetings, industry, and educational events provide essential networking and peer interaction with unrivaled opportunities to learn and gain insight and direction.
March 4-7, 2024
Meeting Location: Europe (Germany)
Annual Meeting: June 17-20, 2024
Meeting Location: Asia Pac
Want to see your logo here? Become a Meeting Sponsor!
Meeting Location: Americas
To view a complete list of upcoming meetings, please see: https://www.broadband-forum.org/events/category/upcoming-quarterly-meetings
The Broadband Forum holds 4 quarterly meetings in Asia, Europe and North America each year.
The four quarterly meetings address these areas over a four-day period:
- The industry's key topics of the day with guest plenary/panel speakers
- Innovation track "Birds of a Feather" sessions with open discussions on topics such as 5G, USP, CloudCO, open sourcing, migration, etc.
- Detailed Technical Committee Work Area (WA) sessions in parallel tracks that bring together all of the conference calls and contributions submitted over the last quarter
- A meeting of the Service Provider Action council, and other ancillary groups such as Software Advisory Group, etc.
- Networking opportunities throughout the week
At each of these meetings, we warmly welcome invited guests to evaluate how Broadband Forum can provide a contribution to their business.
If you are interested being a guest at an upcoming meeting, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.