- Broadband Forum plenary sessions
- Any Broadband Forum Work Area or portion thereof
- Any Birds of a Feather (BOF) session
- Any Broadband Forum mailing list, any Work Area or Project Stream mailing list, or any other mailing list functioning under Broadband Forum auspices
- Any Broadband Forum Work Area or portion thereofAny Birds of a Feather (BOF) sessionBroadband Forum Slack discussion
Access to Broadband Forum mailing lists and Slack is granted to all Broadband Forum Members as well as non-member Observers participating in the BBF technical process. However, please note that Auditing Members and Observers can only view messages; they are not permitted to comment or ask questions, as described in the Broadband Forum Bylaws and Observer Code of Conduct.
A participant in any Broadband Forum activity acknowledges that written, audio and video records of meetings may be made and may be available to Broadband Forum Members, non-member Observers and/or the public.